Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A week

I thought I may be random and update my blog.

I was planning to be really stupid in this post and talk about the most random things. Then again, it would be a waste.

I think that the biggest problems I have now, will probably be forgotten later and I will think of them as... trivial. It makes sense, in a way.

There was a cicada shell on a leaf. I think that cicada shells can be very inspiring. Cicada shells are like life! They are life! We discard things like how a cicada discards its shell! umm... yes...

I am influenced somewhat by a conversation I was having before.

*Newsflash* My bum hurts.

That was just for some comic relief even though it didn't work.

dumbee...

It's Day G tomorrow. The last Day G of the year. I am sad now... believe it or not, I actually liked Day G. I think it was because there were good subjects. Math, Latin, English, Science...

Life is really messy now. So many people are just... for example... ( ) is being really unreasonable and immature. ( ) is very temperamental. *sigh* ( ) confuses me a lot. ( ) is the bane of my existence at times. Mind you, only at times. All the other times are very good.

I like Melbourne. Even though it can be very cold sometimes. Melbourne is home! yummy...

Well... a week is a quite a long time. Actually, no, it isn't... but oh well.

7 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

i bet i know who most of the () are.

=]

the cicada discards its shell because it has to and supposedly wants to. we discard things with reluctance at times.

9:25 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

No... It was just one person, and you know who.

*sigh*

lol...

2:34 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

if you say so.

sigh.

5:15 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

well, in a way, it could be the other person.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

great...

me and jess described in pairs. ><'

I think I should try to stop being temperamental and immature and confusing. but it's so hard to. because....gahhhhh never mind.

9:55 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

don't get so hyped up, my dear. It isn't you.

9:57 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOL HAAHAHA.. .

i smell egg. anyway.

im glad u and jess are friends again. it's good. =]

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home