Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Urgency Of A Bumptuous Individual

It is currently 11:27 pm.

I wonder how I will be able to adjust to the Melbourne time once I arrive. I have a sneaky feeling that I will be suffering from severe jet lag once I get there.

Bah, I sound boring.

Texas, Waco to be exact, is not how I would have imagined. For one thing, it is very green. Yes, I was quite surprised. Call it being naive and not being very knowledgeable of some of USA's states but, it really did hit me that it was so green. I mean, sure, there is a whole lot of dried grass everywhere (Namely the lawn of our house. I swear, what happened to the bloody sprinkling system?) but I'm sure that is a given since it's incredibly hot here. One other thing I should mention: THEY'RE ALL BLOODY OBSESSED WITH THEIR BLOODY LAWN. Everyone (Except us. Again, I question what happened to the sprinkler system...). There aren't any water restrictions here so you see sprinklers turned on in the middle of the day. Weird.

Omg, I sound so boring, I swear.

I have once again realised that I am quite scared of toilets. I'm not really quite sure why. Let's see... I'm so damn scared of the plane toilets. What is up with flush?! It's so loud... I have gotten into the habit of opening the door of the toilet before I flush the toilet so that I can make a quick escape. ARGH. It's so bad... plus it's so embarrassing... argh..

And another thing. I hate the evil red eye. DIE EVIL RED EYE. DIE. Why did someone have to invent the automatic flush toilet? I mean why?! What is the point? jeebus... I'm always scared of those toilets... So anyway, I'm sure most of you know my usual toilet habits. Well.. maybe not. Katherine Bailey does. Err.. random. However. SPREADING TOILET TISSUE ON A BLOODY TOILET SEAT WHEN THE EVIL RED EYE WATCHING IS NOT COMFORTABLE. In fact, I find it quite disconcerting. I notice that all the american airports have automatics. How unfortunate.

Gah. I'm coming back on Monday! ^_^ Home sweet home. I get to see Titan! Squeeeee... I miss him so much.

Please note that this post is utterly boring. I think I should make another post tomorrow to compensate.

For now, I shall continue to listen to Dopo Il Sogno... la!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

HAHAHA. YOU'RE SO SILLY.

don't worry, I, too, am scared of the flush on plane toilets. >_> But less so now than I was before. Obviously you are just too retarded to cope.

!! Does that mean that you'ore coming back this monday? or next monday?? I thought it was next monday???

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home