Monday, September 25, 2006

One step for a grandma, one giant leap to technology

Is it just me or is Gwen becoming less and less... prissy? It must be the swearing...

Something very momentous occurred today. And I mean VERY momentous. In fact, this may be the first step for Asian grandmothers and grandfathers to embrace modern technology.

Wait for it.

*Drumroll*

My grandmother bought an iPod.

Um, well. I mean, it's really not that big but I still think that it's a big deal. Hell, I didn't even think my grandma knew what a mp3 player was. Obviously not, since she wanted to buy one here.

Still.

I now like Dr Pepper. So yummy.... yummy... yummy... Viv, if you read this before you leave toronto, BUY DR PEPPER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. ahh... I'm addicted to it.

Oh and another thing, they're obsessed with Ice Tea. They always seem to ask if one wants to drink ice tea whenever you go to an eatery.

Oh the quirky things of Texas. What is up with "y'all" thing anyway? I went to sleep at 3 am last night. Be proud! I stayed up late...

I am craving my iPod.

Bah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

it kinda sucks that now that viv has no internet i'm the only one commenting here. *sigh* oh well.

that's so strange.....what music does she listen to?? was it expensive?? i like my ipod. >_>

I LIKE ICE TEA NOW. i bought it in china. it was so hot.....

5:50 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

huh huh.... Viv doesn't have the internet?! Hmph... So my sending an email was actually quite... hmm... okay...

6 hours later and she's given up. She has relenquished the shuffle to me. AHAHAHA!!! the ipod cravings have disappeared...

I like peach ice tea! but unfortunately I can't have it here... since... both the tyrants are against me having tea or coffee...

I have no idea what dr pepper is...

10:42 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oi. i so do have internet. sometimes. on my dad's laptop and whenever i can find a remote internet connection thing.

i am scared of plane toilets and my sister is also scared of the.. "evil red eye". they wash your bum for you T_T

i am leaving today. so i will be back on wednesday.

how is ice tea in china, hot? i like ginseng tea now...

11:33 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

EW. VIVIAN CHAN,YOU ARE SO GROSS. Ergh...

Actually I laughed when I saw your comment. No, make that a smothered laugh since there is a person behind me. Yes, ying, that very same girl who seems to take an interest on what I write.

There was just a boy who walked past me and seems to suffer from hyperactivity. Partly from the fact that he blew a raspberry and said, "Hello? Is anyone there? I can see you...". Yes, he is abnormal and the lobby is big, so it echoes. bah.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

HAHAHAHAHA. um, okay. i would do that! actually, no, i wouldn't. >_>

oh viv...so you do have internet. i was wondering. i just assumed you didn't..

do they really wash.....OKAY NEVER MIND. =='

um. i meant that china was hot. but ice tea is cold. o_O

9:28 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yes they really do wash your bum. hasn't happened to me in a while but it's happened to laura at least 5 times this holiday so far xD

i need to go to the toilet too now.

i am not gross. i am just stating the facts =]

1:34 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

no i didn't buy dr pepper...what is that.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home